Are you a student or recent graduate and live in Lviv?
Do you want to participate in the European Forum Alpbach 2014 in Austria this August?
Lviv Initiative Group Alpbach together with Raiffeisen Bank Aval and Pewag Ukraine grant one additional scholarhip to participate in the European Forum Alpbach 2014, which will take place in Alpbach, Austria from 13.08.2014 to 29.08.2014. The scholarship will cover the participation fee, which includes the access to all the events of the Forum 2014 as well as the cost of accommodation in Alpbach during that period.
- student or a recent graduate not older than 30 (born after 1/09/1984)
- resident of Lviv or Lviv region
- good level of English (minimum: European level B2 or academic IELTS 6.5)
- in-depth knowledge of Europe’s political, economic, and social climate today
Please send us:
- Application form: Please choose only those symposia, seminars and working groups which you really intend to attend and which will not take place at the same time. Your well-considered choice of events gives evidence of your knowledge of the programme. (This scholarship does not cover you participation in the Alpbach summer schools).
- Motivation statement: The essential features to be included in the motivation statement (1 page, in English) are: a) A comment on your personal thoughts and ideas about the topics of the current programme; b) An exploration of your views and ideas concerning the European integration process and of the fundamental ideas of the European Forum Alpbach.
- Curriculum vitae: Should give evidence of your academic education, practical experience and extra-curricular activities (max. 2 pages, in English).
- Certificates and Transcripts: Please include the following documents to your application: copies of relevant university certificates, as well as a transcript covering all credits and grades obtained in university. You can submit your documents in either Ukrainian or English.
- English Proficiency: There are two ways to prove your language proficiency in English. Any conclusive proof will be admitted: (1) Language certificates; (2) Certificate from a university professor assessing your level of English (signed and with the official seal). You can submit your certificate in either Ukrainian or English.
Send us your complete application package to LvivIGA@gmail.com. Deadline for scholarship applications: July 17, 2014.
We will inform the successful scholarship holders via e-mail on July 22, 2014 at the latest. Please make sure to mention an e-mail address in the application form that is valid.
Lviv IG supports and offers guidance to the applicants. If you have any questions, put them via email (see contacts).